Why Work at First National?
Voted "Best Place to Work in Alaska" Three Years Running
For the third year running, Alaska Business magazine readers voted First National the “Best Place to Work in Alaska.” This year, readers also chose First National as Best Corporate Citizen for the second year in a row.
“First National is again honored and humbled by this show of support from our fellow Alaskans," said Chair and CEO Betsy Lawer. "And it's all about our employees. Each year we strive to be a little bit better, to improve the ways we can help Alaskans, their businesses, and our communities succeed."
Most Admired Company in Alaska
MSN recently published an article which highlights the most admired company in each state, based on interviews, local and major publications, and other statistics. First National was proud to represent Alaska alongside so many other amazing companies!
We are looking for people who are:
- Focused on customer service
- Honest and dependable
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Community leaders
- Committed to workplace diversity
Career Opportunities with Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefit choices
- Health Savings Account with sizeable employer contribution deposited annually
- Wide variety of voluntary, employee-paid benefits
- 401(k) retirement and profit sharing plan with a very generous employer match
- Cash Profit Share opportunity
- Employee Assistance and Wellness programs
- Extremely generous paid time off program
- Opportunity for flexible work hours and schedule, where appropriate
- Training and development opportunities
First National Bank Alaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or association with any other group or class protected by law. We will make all reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Employees and applicants for employment who have a disability may contact First National Bank Alaska at (907) 777-3436 or Staffing_Inbox@fnbalaska.com to request assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation.
We appreciate your interest in employment with us.